Companies have been repeatedly bombarded during the past year and a half with advice to “pivot, pivot, pivot!” Many successful small and medium business owners have struggled with incorporating digital transformation into their already successful business models – particularly those who have enjoyed years of success. This workshop provides a framework for how to define and execute your change management strategies for change in your operating procedures, sales framework, marketing tools and more through deep insights into how artificial intelligence can help businesses maintain their core identity whilst also embracing digital change.
This online session will cover the introductory concepts and theory of artificial intelligence and digital transformation as applied to business operations, including:
How to find process bottlenecks in your SOPs
How to design a digital transformation roadmap
What is a transformation audit
The importance of culture in change management when approaching technological change
How to determine which AI service providers are best suited to your business
Other Key Session Takeaways:
1) Examine how buying behaviors have changed as a function of the AI shift
2) Explore the neuroscience of resistance to change
3) Disrupt business owner’s thinking about how their business model can function in the digital age
4) Workshop approach to providing tangible and actionable items to changes business owner’s can make in sales, customer service, online presence, etc.
5) Delve into some AI tools that help small businesses to go digital.
One page PDF handout reviewing key terms and theory