Whether you are a current resident or looking at relocating to Langdon, below you will find the most frequently requested phone numbers and information for Langdon & Rocky View County. Should you not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out and we will do our best to help you.
Rocky View County
262075 Rocky View Point
Rocky View County, AB, T4A 0X2
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Call: 403.230.1401 (24 hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 403.277.5977
- Website: www.rockyview.ca
Langdon is serviced by Langdon Fire Station 111 which is a volunteer station providing fire coverage for the southeast area of the County.
- Fire Emergencies: Call 911
- Fire Permits: Call 403.230.1401
- Fire Ban Status: Call 403.520.6310 or check online
Call 911 for medical emergencies. Rocky View County is serviced by ground ambulances operated by Alberta Health Services.
The nearest acute care hospitals with emergency services are:
- Peter Loughheed Centre
3500 26 Avenue NE, Calgary
- Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW, Calgary
- Strathmore General Hospital
200 Brent Blvd. Strathmore
Call 911 for all emergencies.
Responsible for keeping the peace, preventing crimes and investigating crimes already committed.
Rocky View County Enforcement and Compliance
Responsible for public safety, promoting traffic safety, protecting County roads and infrastructure and enforcing County bylaws.
LANGDON CITIZENS ON PATROL
Rocky View Schools
LANGDON POST OFFICE
107 Centre St, Langdon, AB T0J 1X0
LANGDON COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Wastewater services are managed by Aquatech Canadian Water Services. For help and information call their 24-hour number at 403.352.8151.
Electricity & Natural Gas
Electricity and natural gas are deregulated in Alberta. The Alberta Government has a website to assist customers with choosing a provider for a residence or business. Contact your distributor in the event of a natural gas emergency.
Garbage & Recycling
505 Railway Ave, Langdon View map
- 403-936-3649 (during operating hours)
- 403-230-1401 (after hours)
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Household garbage (1 tag-a-bag ticket per bag)
- Mixed paper
- Clear glass (no ceramics, light bulbs, mirrors)
- Household hazardous waste
- Fluorescent light bulbs (residential)
- Automotive batteries
- Electronic waste
- Used clothing
- Appliances (fridges, freezers and water coolers – a fee applies for Freon removal, see Master Rates Bylaw)
- Grass and leaves (seasonal)
- Christmas trees (seasonal)
- Branches-less than 6 in. diameter (no stumps, these would be garbage)
- Cell phones
- Propane Tanks
- Household plastics (must be clean, no styrofoam)
- Used motor oil and containers (do not rinse containers)
- Gear oil, hydraulic oil, transmission fluid
- Oil filters
- Paint (list of eligible paints [PDF])
- Tires (rims removed)
- Bunker bags, silage tarps, bale wrap (must be rolled)
- Wire (must be rolled and free of non-metal items)
- Bale twine (must be free of debris and in clear bags)
- Obsolete agricultural pesticides
- Empty agricultural pesticide containers (must be triple rinsed)