Rocky View County is looking for your feedback on the 2020 County budget. You can see the budget and department presentations by clicking the links below.
We’re interested in your opinions on:
- What programs and services do you think the County gets right?
- Where would you like to see us doing more?
- Where could we potentially do less?
If you would like an opportunity to provide comments about the 2020 County Budget, you can present* at a special Council Meeting to be held on November 18, starting at 9 a.m. You can also provide your feedback in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always welcome your feedback, but to be considered for the 2020 County budget, we need your written input by end-of-day on Thursday, November 28, 2019. The budget goes before Council for approval on December 10, 2019.
*Note to Presenters: Council will decide on the specific format of public presentations at the start of the November 18 meeting. The following information is offered for general guidance only, based on Council’s Procedure Bylaw and past practices:
- Presenters are given five minutes to speak.
- If you represent a group of more than three people, you may be given ten minutes, but you must have specific permission from those you represent to say the things you plan to say. Those in the group you represent may not also speak.
- The special Council Meeting is for you to provide your input and ideas, and for councillors to understand your feedback. It is not the venue for simply asking questions about the budget. If you have budget questions, please send them to the email address noted above.
Again, the preceding information is for general guidance only, and Council may choose to conduct their meeting differently.