Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
Date: June 2, 2020
- Call to Order
Alysha Bates, President called to order the regular meeting of the LDCC at 15:07 hrs on June 2, 2020 at Langdon.
- Roll Call
Krista Tardiff, Secretary, conducted a roll call. The following persons were present: Alysha Bates, Terri Torraville, Carla Lomenda, Penny Creswell, Lana Seddon, Peter Loats, Krista Tardiff
III. Adoption of Previous Meeting Minutes
Motioned by: Penny Second by: Lana
- Additions to Agenda
Email addresses for LDCC/Google Suite & BOD Oath
- Adoption of Agenda
Motioned: Terri Second: Penny
- Open Issues
- President Report “Welcome to our new LDCC board. We are looking forward to a wonderful 2020/21 season. Construction for Center Street, Fire Hall and Quad Diamonds is underway. We have requested any impact to businesses be advised prior to commencing for businesses to prepare for any disruption.”
- Treasurer Report No new report. Terri to meet with outgoing Treasurer for doc pass off.
- Membership Report 47 paid members with 10 new members
- Committee Report No established committees currently
- Directors Insurance – tabled for further investigation
VII. New Business
- Alysha Bates and Peter Loats swearing in as President and Vice President
- Approval of new members: Prairie Grounds and Bath Bomb NV Motion: Peter Second: Penny Carried
- Review of Board of Directors Code of Conduct
- Budget items – send request items to Alysha and Terri will draft 2020/2021 Budget for next meeting. Peter requested Operating Cost Summary to be included.
- Discussion of membership and how to attract new members. New member drive. Ensure businesses in district area including Janet ASP, Glenmore ASP, Dalemead, Indus, Wrangler Industrial Park. Idea to accept requests for support from businesses looking to obtain DP.
- Policies for 2020/2021 – ERP and Economic Resiliency, Mental Health Resources for Langdon and District
- Meeting schedule: BOD Meeting Schedule – June 25, 2020 at 3:00pm and July 22, 2020 at 3:00pm
- Coffee with the Chamber on Friday’s at 07:30 am via Facebook Live
- Setting up Domain for LDCC. Discussion of electronic shared drive and emails for BOD.
Alysha Bates, President adjourned the meeting at 16:49 hrs